CameraControl software allows conference microphones and cameras to communicate with each other – no operator needed.
Market leading software
CameraControl allows conference microphones and cameras to communicate with each other. When a speaker activates their microphone, the camera moves to them automatically and the software fades smoothly between shots.
It’s fully automated: no operator required.
Mark Breakspear – DLC Events
“At DLC Events in Dubai, UAE, we’ve been using CameraControl by Public-i since summer 2018 and have been consistently impressed with the software and the development team behind it. We integrate it into our Shure conferencing systems and have taken it around the world with us from UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia to as far as South Africa and Singapore with great success wherever we use it. The development team are incredibly responsive, adapting the software to our requirements as well as ironing out any bugs that are discovered. Very happy customer.”
CameraControl has been developed with leading audio providers for the best meeting experience.
It is compatible with all leading conference microphone systems and is available with Connect Webcasting or standalone.
High production values
Cameras focus on speakers without panning.
Instead, the automated camera tracking software fades smoothly between shots.
The software has been designed to save time. Meeting operators can set-up shots, speakers and layouts in minutes. Unlimited combinations – infinite possibilities. Automated camera tracking removes resource from your meetings.
Automated camera tracking features:
Easy to install, use, and configure
Focuses on speakers without panning
Automatically selects appropriate camera
Broadcast quality fading between shots
Synoptic view for camera configuration
Simple upgrade for webcasting software
Infinite layouts and seating arrangements
Speaker names displayed in the room
DLC Events explains on this video how they integrate CameraControl with Shure conference systems on their high level events and highlight our software’s high production values.
- 2 to 8 Visca SDI Cameras (Sony SRG-300SE/SRG-360SHE/SRG-X400/BRC-X1000/BRC-H900, Lumens VC-G30/VC-G50/VC-A50P/VC-A71P, Avonic CM-60IP/CM-63IP/CM-73IP, Canon CR-N300/CR-N500)
- Blackmagic ATEM HD/Mini video switcher (optional if cameras are NDI compatible)
- Conference microphone system compatibility: Bosch, Televic, Shure, Auditel, Beyerdynamic, DIS, Taiden, TOA, RCF, Brahler, Sennheiser
- PC or laptop with Windows Operating System: Windows 10 preferred, CPU: intel i5 or similar
- Capture card (optional): Blackmagic DeckLink MiniRecorder or any SDI compatible capture card