We’re expanding and need talented, creative and passionate people to drive our business forward. If you think you fit the bill then get in touch!
Public-i is looking for talented people with big ideas to help us build on our current success. Our vacancies are advertised below:
We are looking to recruit a part-time Service Desk Assistant to work within our busy service desk section. The working pattern for this role would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
Why work with Public-i?
Our staff are hard working, committed and loyal and they really believe in what we do here at Public-i. We ask a lot of them but in return we try to go some way to appreciate them by offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible working
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday along with Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Regular Friday afternoon social time with drinks
- Provision of annual individual training budgets for personal growth and development
- Summer outings (when time, weather and budget allows)
- Last but by no means least, we offer what we consider to be one of the most amazing views in Brighton