We’re expanding and need talented, creative and passionate people to drive our business forward. If you think you fit the bill then get in touch!
Why work with Public-i?
We are considerate employers who know that the welfare of our staff is key to the success of our business. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive training. We also have excellent benefits such as generous holiday allowances, access to expert occupational health services and employee insurances.
In addition, we offer:
- Flexible working (home and office based)
- Generous training budgets for personal growth and development
- Career progression
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday along with Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Social events
- Regular Friday afternoon social time with drinks
- Seasonal gifts
- Last but by no means least, our Hove office boasts what we consider to be one of the most amazing views in Brighton!
Public-i is looking for talented people with big ideas to help us build on our current success. Our vacancies are advertised below:
Public-i are looking to recruit an Applications Developer within our Development Team. We are looking for candidates who take pride in the quality of their coding, documentation and unit testing and who are advocates for compliance with web standards and accessibility guidelines.
We have a vacancy for a Web Applications Developer within the Development team and reports to the Head of Product Development and Infrastructure. The postholder will take pride in the quality of their coding, documentation and unit testing and will be an advocate for compliance with web standards and accessibility guidelines.