We’re expanding and need talented, creative and passionate people to drive our business forward. If you think you fit the bill then get in touch!
Public-i is looking for talented people with big ideas to help us build on our current success. Our vacancies are advertised below:
Do you want to work in a busy and client facing environment? Are you keen to explore new and exciting areas of AV integration and provide our clients with excellent customer service?
We are looking to appoint a dynamic professional who has a broad range of skill sets in the implementation and design of AV systems. You should have a willingness to learn, think holistically and be comfortable working on your
The primary role of the Service Desk is to ensure our clients receive the very best customer service and experience. You will have a customer-focussed approach, an attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic professional who has a broad range of skill sets in the implementation and design of AV systems. You should have a willingness to learn, think holistically and be comfortable working on your own.
To apply please email email@example.com
Please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying
Why work with Public-i?
Our staff are hard working, committed and loyal and they really believe in what we do here at Public-i. We ask a lot of them but in return we try to go some way to appreciate them by offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday along with Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular Friday afternoon social time with drinks
- Provision of annual individual training budgets for personal growth and development
- Summer outings (when time, weather and budget allows)
- Last but by no means least, we offer what we consider to be one of the most amazing views in Brighton