We’re expanding and need talented, creative and passionate people to drive our business forward. If you think you fit the bill then get in touch!
Public-i is looking for talented people with big ideas to help us build on our current success. Our vacancies are advertised below:
Your role will be to provide support to our sales team which includes front line on the road sales people, internal small sales and where relevant, bid support writer. This role will cover the north of the country and Scotland supporting the technicians and sales staff in those locations.
We are seeking two Client Account Managers, one based in our office in Brighton and one based in our office in Halifax. These posts have prime responsibility for managing customer accounts to ensure retention of the portfolio of clients as well as making sure clients receive an excellent customer experience.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying
Why work with Public-i?
Our staff are hard working, committed and loyal and they really believe in what we do here at Public-i. We ask a lot of them but in return we try to go some way to appreciate them by offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday along with Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular Friday afternoon social time with drinks
- Provision of annual individual training budgets for personal growth and development
- Summer outings (when time, weather and budget allows)
- Last but by no means least, we offer what we consider to be one of the most amazing views in Brighton