Camera Control software allows conference microphones and cameras to communicate with each other – no operator needed.
Market leading software
Camera Control allows conference mics and cameras to work in sync.
It’s fully automated: no operator required.
Camera Control has been developed with leading audio providers for the best meeting experience.
It is compatible with all leading conference microphone systems and is available with Connect Webcasting or standalone.
The software has been designed to save time. Meeting operators can set-up shots, speakers and layouts in minutes. Unlimited combinations – infinite possibilities. Automated camera tracking removes resource from your meetings.
Automated camera tracking features:
Easy to install, use, and configure
Focuses on speakers without panning
Automatically selects appropriate camera
Broadcast quality fading between shots
Synoptic view for camera configuration
Simple upgrade for webcasting software
Infinite layouts and seating arrangements
Speaker names displayed in the room
- 2 to 8 Visca SDI Cameras (Sony SRG-300SE, Sony SRG-360SHE, Sony BRC-X1000, Sony BRC-H900, Lumens VC-G50, Lumens VC-G30, Lumens VC-A50P, Avonic CM-60IP, Avonic CM-63IP, Avonic CM-73IP)
- Blackmagic ATEM HD TV Studio video switcher (optional if cameras are NDI compatible)
- Conference microphone system compatibility: Bosch, Televic, Shure, Beyerdynamic, DIS, Taiden, TOA, RCF, Brahler, Sennheiser
- PC or laptop with Windows Operating System: Windows 10 preferred, CPU: intel i5 or similar
- Capture card (optional): Blackmagic DeckLink MiniRecorder or any SDI compatible capture card