We’re expanding and need talented, creative and passionate people to drive our business forward. If you think you fit the bill then get in touch!
Public-i is looking for talented people with big ideas to help us build on our current success. Our vacancies are advertised below:
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Trainee to assist the Finance and Administrative team with a range of tasks. This is a full-time position, and the post holder will work 39 hours per week. Formal AAT training will be offered on successful completion of a six-month probationary period.
To apply please email email@example.com
Please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before applying
Why work with Public-i?
Our staff are hard working, committed and loyal and they really believe in what we do here at Public-i. We ask a lot of them but in return we try to go some way to appreciate them by offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday along with Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular Friday afternoon social time with drinks
- Provision of annual individual training budgets for personal growth and development
- Summer outings (when time, weather and budget allows)
- Last but by no means least, we offer what we consider to be one of the most amazing views in Brighton