The single camera webcasting solution for district, borough or town councils, or small committees
In a nutshell
Stream your meeting from a Windows laptop or tablet. Simply connect a camera and microphone, connect to any internet connection and start streaming to your audience
Hold your meeting as normal
Connect Anywhere software
Capture and stream the meeting with any internet connection, mic and webcam
Your branded microsite
Your audience can watch live or on-demand via the archive
Connect Anywhere is beneficial both for organisations new to webcasting and our existing clients
New to webcasting?
- Great way to start streaming meetings
- Pay as you go option
- No installation costs
- Capture from any room using internet or 4G
“I can’t speak highly enough of this solution. Dead easy, dead straightforward. You’re able to webcast anything, anywhere: it is what is says on the box.”
Connect Anywhere is made to be simple to setup and use
1. Create branded website
Provide us your branding and we’ll create a bespoke player page to stream your meetings to.
2. Download and setup software
Download and install your version of Anywhere directly to any Windows laptop.
- Use your own laptop/camera or buy a laptop from us pre-configured
3. Book your meeting
Once installed you can book your meeting directly from the software or admin portal.
- Modern.Gov or CMIS integration (sync meeting data)
- Social media integration (Facebook live, YouTube live, automatic alerts)
- Feedback notifications
4. Setup hardware
All you need is a laptop or tablet, a webcam and a way to capture audio.
- Option to plug in professional audio
- Talk focus for audio solutions for your boardroom
5. Capture and stream
Set speakers, agenda points and speaker names while streaming live with any Internet connection
- Use anywhere – just need internet acces (wifi or 4g)
- Use any Windows laptop or tablet
- Capture audio and video
Audience can view live or archive on any device
- Navigate video with interactive agenda
- Responsive – view on any device
- Watch live or on demand