It’s been up for a while on the Wired Sussex site, but I thought it might be worthwhile reminding people that we’re looking for a sales support administrator.
The deadline for applications is the 5th of February, 2012, so you’ll have to hurry if you’re interested.
As the advert makes clear, we’re looking to appoint someone who can help our sales and account management team with their work on Public-i’s range of products.
- Booking client account management meetings and associated travel arrangements
- Tracking and reporting on client renewal dates
- Assistance with conference booking and follow-up administration
- Completion of invoice request forms
- Assisting with sales team expenses
- Assisting the sales team with ensuring the CRM System is accurate and up to date
- Providing general administrative support to the Sales and Account Management Team
We want someone who has good organisational and administrative skills, who’ll be joining a team looking forward to a very exciting year.