We’re expanding and need talented, creative and passionate people to drive our business forward. If you think you fit the bill then get in touch!
Public-i is looking for talented people with big ideas to help us build on our current success. Our vacancies are advertised below:
Business Development Executive (View Job Description)
The position is within the existing sales team and reports directly to the Sales Director. This is an important role within as unlike some, you will be encouraged to build a business within a business.
AV & Webcast Support Technician (View Job Description)
Do you want to work in a busy and client facing environment? Are you keen to explore new and exciting areas of AV integration and provide our clients with excellent customer service?
Service Desk Officer (View Job Description)
The service desk officer will assist the Technical Team with the provision of our front line support to ensure that we maintain first class customer service delivery. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Why work with Public-i?
Our staff are hard working, committed and loyal and they really believe in what we do here at Public-i. We ask a lot of them but in return we try to go some way to appreciate them by offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday along with Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular Friday afternoon social time with drinks
- Provision of annual individual training budgets for personal growth and development
- Summer outings (when time, weather and budget allows)
- Last but by no means least, we offer what we consider to be one of the most amazing views in Brighton